Finally a Leak Detector Built the Way You Want It!
- Simple to operate
- Easy to maintain
- Fast response and cycle times
- Barcode reader capability
- Made for any application
Pfeiffer Vacuum built the QualyTest with all steel construction for ruggedness along with a low-streamlined profile that prevents accidental tip-over. The QualyTest is a simple to operate as an ATM machine with on-screen prompts. The remote can operate the unit up to 100m away from the QualyTest. The unit is easy to maintain with all major components accessible within three minutes.
- QualyTest Standard best suited for general vacuum applications
- QualyTest Select for economical leak detection utilizing an existing backing pump
- QualyTest Dry with dry diaphragm pump
- QualyTest Dry Plus for semiconductor applications utilizing a scoll pump
- RS-232-C for barcode reader
- RS-232-C for host computer
- Digital inputs, digital and analog
outputs for remote control
- Analog input for Compact Gauge, pressure display via operating unit
- Displays in English, French, German and Spanish
A Production Tool - ISO 9001 Compatable
Product identification via barcode reader
Production documentation - print out of protocol
Increased production time due to:
- Excellent long-term stability - less calibrations
- Mass spectrometer with two long life filaments - automatic switch over and recalibration in case of burn -out.
Vacuum Mode - General Leak Testing of Vacuum Parts and System
- The unique Twin-Flow technology in conjunction with a specially designed turbo results in the following unrivaled benefits for:
- Leak testing is possible at 25 mbar inlet pressure (no options like partial flow system required) due to the high compression ratio for helium of the Pfeiffer turbo pump.
- Very fast recovery due to a much higher pumping speed of 2.1 l/s for helium at the inlet than available in other conventional counterflow leak detectors.
- Large measurement range of 5.10-12 to 1 mbar l/s.
- Excellent longterm stability
- Fast leak testing due to the high pumping speed of the internal rotary vane pump with high pumping speed of the standard QualyTest
Sniffer Mode - High Sensitivity Leak Testing of
Pressurized Components by Sniffing
For sniffing applications, the patented Twin-Flow technology gives you the following unrivaled benefits:
- Very small detectable leak rate of 5x10-8 mbar l/s.
- Extremely large measurement range of 5x10-8 to1 mbar l/s.
- Low helium consumption due to high sensitivity.
Smallest detectable leak rate (according to AVS 2.1)
| Vacuum mode
|| 5-10-12 mbar 1/s
| Sniffer mode
|| 5-10-8 mbar 1/s
| Ready for operation in
|| 3 min
| Response time
|| 0.5 s
| Leak rate display
|| 10-12 mbar 1/s
| Pumping speed for helium at inlet
|| 2.1 1/s
| Inlet pressure, max.
|| 25 mbar
| Detectable masses
|| 4He, 3He, H2
| Internal test leak
|| 10-7 mbar 1/s
| Test port flange
|| DN 25 ISO-KF
Pfeiffer Vacuum, Inc., 24 Trafalgar Square, Nashua, NH 03063. Tel: 603-578-6500; Fax: 603-578-6550.