INTEGREX's expertise in organic analysis and chemical deformulation sets us apart from other inorganic analytical labs
INTEGREX's expertise in organic analysis and chemical deformulation sets us apart from other inorganic analytical labs. We have a formidable background in material identification and the chemical deformulation of complex polymer systems, either associated with a glass product or on it's own.
Gases, liquids and solids can be characterized in a wide range of matrices. Our team has expertise with an array of instrumentation used in the analysis of polymers and additives.
Here is a short list of some of the materials we analyze:
- Polymers (PP, PE, Polyesters, PET, SBR, nylon, phenolic, acrylics, PVC, PVAc, urethane, neoprene, PS, PC, PVA, epoxies, cellulosics, silicones)
- Lubricants, Surfactants, Additives, Plasticizers, Antistatic Agents, Fire Retardants, Fillers, Coupling Agents
- Fibers (natural, synthetic)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Pyrolysis Gas Chromatography (PGC)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Pyrolysis GC-MS
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
- Microscopic FT-IR (reflectance and transmittance)
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy (UV-Vis)
- Thermal Gravimetric Analysis (TGA); up to 1200oC
- Attenuated Total Reflectance (ATR)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Ion Chromatography (IC)
INTEGREX Testing Systems, 2790 Columbus Road, Route 16, Granville, OH 43023. Tel: 877-438-6287; Fax: 740-321-4287.