Various aspects determine the decision as to which combination is required:
- Training aims
- Supplementation of existing stations
The complete systems MPS® 200 section gives an overview of the most popular combinations.
Combination using a conveyor
The conveyor enables all MPS® stations to be interconnected. The conveyor is simply mounted between two stations as the linking element. This facilitates the set-up of customised training arrangements.
MPS® stations can be combined as follows:
Possible direct downstream stations
- Distributing – separating – processing – robot – assembly – storing
- Pick&place – fluidic muscle press – sorting
- Distributing – conveyor – sorting
* The Punching station can be used to upgrade the Robot station.
** The Separating station can be combined with two downstream stations placed at right angles.