Astrix offers the following Managed Services for laboratory software:
- Lab-side Support – provides on-site support for break/fix, Install/Move/Add/Change (IMAC), and other incidents that could not be resolved remotely. This service also provides local laboratory equipment management through inventory management updates and equipment calibration. The goal of this service is to maintain lab equipment within defined expectations so that disruptions are mitigated proactively.
- Remote Helpdesk for Devices and Lab Systems – provides remote helpdesk support for incidents involving lab devices and systems. Service levels L0, L1 and L2 are provided by Astrix. L3 issues that involve specific application or device support will be handled by software or hardware companies, while being managed and monitored by the Astrix helpdesk. The goal of this service is to provide fast restoration of service for the end user, eliminating the delay associated with a desk-side requirement.
- Enterprise Application Lifecycle Support for Lab Systems – we cut through your digital complexity to provide integrated application and database migration, management, maintenance and security. This service also provides for application updates, patches and enhancements developed for the customer by Astrix or other 3rd parties.
- Organizational Change Management – provides for management of the organizational changes involved in switching to outsourced Managed Services. All proposed changes are evaluated for their impacts, benefits and risks.
Astrix Managed Services Methodology
In each our Managed Services offerings, we follow a proven, process-driven methodology to perform an effective transfer of services from client to Astrix in a way that mitigates risk, recognizes business needs, and supports the smooth transfer of operational responsibility. First, using industry best practices, we work with you to determine the maturity of existing capabilities in your organization and identify any gaps in required systems. This assessment will be documented and baselined, and include mutually agreed upon conclusions that serve as a roadmap for both services and recommended improvements. We utilize information gathered in this assessment to develop a service model that is integrated into your organizational structure, responsive to your business needs and strategy, and adaptable to change. The service model is then implemented to provide turnkey, continuous Managed Services.
Depending on the service model implemented, Astrix will provide dedicated support processes that may include project managers and nearshore/offshore support to reduce costs. All our Managed Services include a contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) that serves to guarantee an appropriate level of service.
Whether you are simply looking for help desk support, or an all-in-one solution that includes hardware, software and service, Astrix can deliver a customized Managed Services solution that is right for your business and your budget.
Benefits of Astrix Managed Services for laboratory software include:
- Peace of mind – you can relax, knowing 24×7 proactive monitoring and management is being taken care of by a trusted provider who guarantees functionality with a SLA
- Control costs – we take care of hiring and training necessary staff, you have a predictable monthly fee
- Stay focused on your core business – leave the complex decisions to us
- Simplify your business – reduce vendor management and communications to a single point of contact that has highly skilled technical resources
- Reduce risk – allow us to take care of security and compliance issues so you can stay focused on your core business