CytoSMART Technologies today announced the launch of a new automated live-cell imaging system designed for long-term experiments, comparison studies, and large laboratory teams. The CytoSMART Multi Lux is a cost-effective solution for researchers who want to carry out side-by-side comparisons between cell cultures, run long-term experiments, and monitor cells from their home’s comfort.
Said Joffry Maltha, CEO at CytoSMART Technologies "An advanced live-cell imaging system consisting of four mini digital microscopes supported by automated image analysis software is especially useful for research groups that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and want to find new ways to continue their research. No matter how big your laboratory team is, this new Multi Lux technology lets scientists run up to four experiments simultaneously from inside the incubator at perfect culture conditions. Automated image analysis and immediate visualization of the results are accessible remotely via the CytoSMART Cloud. Besides, researchers who need to culture cells for weeks or even months, can also benefit from this long-term live-cell imaging solution without fear of needing to throw away cells because of failed experiments."
The main features and benefits of the CytoSMART Multi Lux include:
- Four sample stages for simultaneous side-by-side comparison
- Long-term non-invasive, label-free image analysis
- Full remote access: possibility to inspect cell cultures while working from the comfort of home
- Suitable for large laboratory teams
- Cost-effective solution: four imaging devices connected to a single laptop, including unlimited storage
For more information on CytoSMART Multi Lux, visit an official CytoSMART website.