The right compressed air preparation system significantly increases the long service life of Festo components and systems – as well as the process and product reliability.
One cubic meter of compressed air generated contains millions of dirt particles, considerable amounts of water and oil, and even heavy metals like lead, cadmium and mercury. If they are not filtered out, trouble-free operation of the system components cannot be guaranteed in the long term. Also, these harmful substances substantially reduce product quality. As a result, the right compressed air preparation is essential for reducing machine downtime and idle periods, and for guaranteeing process and product reliability.
With size MS9 fine (LFM-B), micro (LFM-A) and activated carbon filters (LFX), you can optimize the overall flow rate of the innovative service unit MS. All functions of compressed air preparation are brought together in one product range: pressure regulators, on/off and soft/start valves, filters, dryers, sensors and lubricators offer the right solution for every task. Freely combinable thanks to their modular structure. It can withstand the roughest environments because the MS9 series has a robust and solid metal construction and is equipped with a standard metal bowl.
- Maximum efficiency thanks to low-cost mix of sizes
- Service life of the fine and micro filters increased thanks to prefiltration with the new filter MS9-LF
- Economical: different compressed air qualities via distributor module FRM
Soft-start and Exhaust Valve: MS6-SV-E
- Reliable and fast venting of systems
- Integrated pressure build-up function
- Diagnostics, switching status and pressure sensing via AS-i bus
- Certified for Performance Level e, category 4 in accordance with DIN EN ISO 13849