viewLinc Continuous Monitoring System (CMS): Monitoring, Alarming & Reporting SoftwareSource: Vaisala, Inc.
As part of the Vaisala Continuous Monitoring System (CMS) viewLinc software provides alarming, real-time trending, and 21 CFR Part 11-compliant records for critical parameters in life science environments. With industry-best data loggers viewLinc monitors temperature, relative humidity, CO2, differential pressure, level, door switches, and more.
Ideal for large-scale, multi-facility systems and standalone applications, viewLinc integrates with your existing network, eliminating the cost of installing and maintaining a dedicated network for a continuous monitoring system. The software supports Ethernet, PoE, WiFi or a combination of all connectivity options.
The viewLinc software allows users to monitor environments measured with Vaisala data loggers and supported Vaisala devices via any current Web browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® or Mozilla® Firefox®. Interoperable Vaisala transmitters include the 300 series of Vaisala devices, including: HMT330, DMT340, MMT330, PTU300.
viewLinc is one of the easiest monitoring systems to install and configure.
The newest build of viewLinc—version 4.1— features a mobile-optimized interface for remote monitoring, reporting and alarm management. Along with the location-based reporting and data logging capability, mobile optimization allows users to act on alarms immediately via smart phones. viewLinc also provides time-zone based reporting, making the reporting functions correlate with the localized time of data collection and alarming. Please contact us to discuss the various upgrade options.
The enhanced user interface of viewLinc 4.1 facilitates easy access to product data in a more familiar Windows-type navigation and is compatible with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64) and 2008 (32 & 64), Windows XP (32), and Windows 7 (32 & 64). Other requirements are determined by the number of monitored points that connect to the software.
Other features in the newest build of viewLinc include:
- drag-and-drop file management and drill down interface capability
- live multiple-channel trend display for enhanced reporting
- fast, remote and preconfigured reports delivered automatically and on your schedule
- interface customization through schematic or image upload and data drill down
We offer viewLinc users warranties, software upgrades, technical support and user training services. The new viewLinc 4.1 version will be available from October 2012 with software and support documents in French, Chinese, German, Swedish, and Japanese.
Other viewLinc capabilities:
- View real-time data in a graphical format and generate historical data trending and alarm reports;
- Receive visual, audible or email alarms if conditions go out of compliance or if the network goes down;
- Analyze events, such as alarms, acknowledgements or communication problems;
- Schedule transfers of data into graphs and tables;
- Create preconfigured comments for alarm notifications for specific monitored areas;
- Data throughput for >1,000 channel/inputs;
- Assign permission to restrict users’ views, thresholds setting abilities, or alarm acknowledgment by personnel areas of responsibility;
- Customize alerts according to shift schedules and escalation procedures.