WALTHAM, MASS.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Revvity, Inc. is set to boldly unveil its new branding while showcasing more than 40 products from its life sciences and diagnostics portfolio at SLAS2024 to be held in Boston from February 3-7 in booth #408. The latest product introductions and technological synergies across its portfolio, which are designed to spur scientific advancement and drive efficiencies in drug development – with a special emphasis on the innovation and discovery phase - will be featured throughout at its exhibit and in several talks and poster presentations.
Innovation in Focus
As the landscape of medicine becomes more personalized, Revvity aims to provide high-value, cutting-edge solutions that foster scientific innovation and positively impact human health. Its offerings are designed to provide differentiated capabilities, providing customers with tools needed for success in precision medicine and beyond.
Dr. Alan Fletcher, Revvity’s senior vice president, life sciences, stated, "We're here in our backyard showing how we're seamlessly bringing it all together, powering innovation from research to reality. Our approach and products are centered around assisting scientists in discovering more and translating faster in clinical development, drug discovery, and basic research.” Revvity serves as a scientific partner for preclinical research and development, GMP manufacturing, global genomic labs, and leading clinical diagnostics.
Highlights at SLAS2024
Revvity will be exhibiting a selection of its extensive range of life sciences and diagnostics products and services.
- New Modalities: Technologies and services to design, deliver and analyze genetic payloads helping to expand the frontiers of research, including Pin-point™ base editing, AAV engineering and optimization +AAV process development services, LentiBOOST® GMP-grade transduction enhancer and a range of gene modification technologies. Also on display is the Company's newly launched LabChip® AAV empty/full characterization solution for gene therapy applications, adding to its genomics and proteomics analysis capabilities. This AAV assay offers important ease of use and throughput advantages over traditional AAV analysis methods.
- Automation Technologies: Integrated robotics and software solutions for increased productivity that include systems such as: chemagic™ 360 nucleic acid extraction system, Explorer™ G3 workstation with integrated Fontus™ liquid handler, FlexDrop™ iQ™ non-contact dispenser and Omni™ LH 96 automated homogenization workstation.
- Cellular Technologies: Advanced technologies for cell analysis, which can enable research and discovery breakthroughs including: Cellaca® PLX image cytometry system, Opera Phenix® HCS system, Signals Image Artist™ software, CRISPR and RNAi reagents, cell painting assays and the extensive range of BioLegend® antibodies for flow cytometry.
- Omics: Comprehensive platforms for accelerated multiomic discoveries that include: Single cell proteogenomic assays and Omni™ Bead Ruptor™ solution for tissue homogenization.
- Precision Medicine and Diagnostics: Tailored diagnostic-enabling and discovery technologies for improved patient outcomes including: BioLegend® reagents for flow cytometric cell phenotyping, BioQule™ NGS system for automated sample in - library out preparation, CDX assay development services, ELISPOT® secreted protein detection assays including the T-SPOT® latent TB screening test and MojoSort™ magnetic cell separation system.
- Assay Development: Advanced solutions designed to increase throughput and precision of assays are in the spotlight and include: Dharmacon® reagents, including CRISPR/RNAi screening libraries, as well as services spanning functional genomics, cell panel and immune cell screening, as well as CRISPR-based cell line engineering. Revvity’s no-wash immunoassays and its detection and cellular imaging portfolios will be on display, including Revvity’s EnVision® Nexus™ Multimode microplate reader and IVIS® and Vega® in vivo imaging platforms.
For more information on Revvity, these innovative solutions that will be showcased at SLAS, as well as various presentations and scientific posters that feature Revvity and its products, visit booth #408 and the SLAS2024 events page.
At Revvity, “impossible” is inspiration, and “can’t be done” is a call to action. Revvity provides health science solutions, technologies, expertise and services that deliver complete workflows from discovery to development, and diagnosis to cure. Revvity is revolutionizing what’s possible in healthcare, with specialized focus areas in translational multi-omics technologies, biomarker identification, imaging, prediction, screening, detection and diagnosis, informatics and more.
With 2023 revenue of more than $2.7 billion and over 11,000 employees, Revvity serves customers across pharmaceutical and biotech, diagnostic labs, academia and governments. It is part of the S&P 500 index and has customers in more than 190 countries.
Stay updated by following our Newsroom, LinkedIn, X, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20240202048083/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2024