Source: Satec Systems, Inc.
Recognized as the world standard, SATEC's Creep and Stress-Rupture testers can perform tests that run from 1 hour to
Recognized as the world standard, SATEC's Creep and Stress-Rupture testers can perform tests that run from 1 hour to 10,000 hours, or more. Models range from simple, lever arm testers to complete systems. Add NuVision Mentor software for leading-edge data acquisition and computer control.
- 500 to 50,000 lb (227 to 22,680 kg) capacities
- Load accuracy of +/- 0.5%
- Temperature ranges from -150 oF to over 3000oF
- Choice of Control and data acquisition devices from digital indicator to state-of-the-art PC-based fully automated control featuring NuVision Mentor Software in
- Windows NT
- Complete line of accessories and replacement parts
- Furnaces, ovens, environmental chambers
- High Temperature pull rods, couplings, and fixtures
- Complete range of extensometers configurations
Satec Systems, Inc., 900 Liberty St., Grove City, PA 16127-9005. Tel: 724-458-9610; Fax: 724-458-6914.