The ADP has many user functions including parts counting, percentage weighing, and high low limits
- Four Models with capacities ranging from 110 to 720 g
- Readability 1 mg on all models
- Pan Size 3.9' / 100mm diameter
- Optional battery pack
- Full range tare
- External AC power supply adapter (included)
- Screw-in hanger for below the balance weighing
The ADP has many user functions including parts counting, percentage weighing, and high low limits. A large 16 segment LCD display and bi-directional RS-232 as standard. Glass circular windshield on 3 Decimal models is also included. These units are easy to use and with GLP compliant software a print out of the calibration provides documentation to mark the audit trail.
Adam Equipment Inc., 5 Old Town Park Rd., 19, P.O. Box 1896, New Milford, CT 06776. Tel: 860-355-4774; Fax: 860-355-4897.