Lake Shore To Attend Users' Meetings At Argonne And Brookhaven National Labs
Meeting attendees can learn about Lake Shore's instruments and systems for temperature monitoring and control as well as magnetic measurement.
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) - Lake Shore Cryotronics, a leading innovator in solutions for measurement over a wide range of temperature and magnetic field conditions, announced today that it will be attending two user meetings over the coming weeks: the May 12–15 APS/CNM/EMC meeting at Argonne National Laboratory and the May 19 –21 NSLS/CFN meeting at Brookhaven National Laboratory.
At each meeting, Lake Shore will be represented by Marshall Calhoun, Regional Sales Manager. He will be discussing:
- Lake Shore’s range of temperature control and monitoring instruments, including the popular Model 336 cryogenic controller and the 12-channel Model 224 monitor.
- The company’s industry-leading temperature sensors (Cernox™ thin-film RTD sensors and silicon diode, germanium and ruthenium oxide sensors, as well as platinum RTDs).
- Lake Shore’s new integrated terahertz (THz) materials characterization system for measuring spectroscopic responses across a range of frequencies, temperatures, and field strengths.
- Probe stations for DC, RF, and microwave probing as a function of temperature and field.
- Hall measurement systems for measuring Hall effect as a function of temperature and field.
- VSMs and AGMs for characterizing the magnetic properties of materials over a range of temperatures and magnetic fields to 3.1 T.
Argonne National Lab near Chicago and Brookhaven National Lab in Upton, N.Y. are home to national user facilities where scientists from national laboratories, universities and private institutions conduct a number of experiments, including research into photons science, nanomaterials, and electron microscopy.
For more information, stop by Table 32 of the APS/CNM/EMC Argonne meeting and Table 24 of the NSLS/CFN Brookhaven meeting, or visit http://www.lakeshore.com.
About Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Supporting advanced research since 1968, Lake Shore (http://www.lakeshore.com) is a leading innovator in measurement and control solutions for materials characterization under extreme temperature and magnetic field conditions. High-performance product solutions from Lake Shore include cryogenic temperature sensors and instrumentation, magnetic test and measurement systems, probe stations, and precision materials characterizations systems that explore the electronic and magnetic properties of next-generation materials. Lake Shore serves an international base of research customers at leading university, government, aerospace, and commercial research institutions and is supported by a global network of sales and service facilities.
View original release here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Lake-Shore-Argonne-Brook/052014/prweb11836534.htm